Welcome to Allens Mini Bus Rental
Allen's Mini Bus Rental offers self drive hire's and bus and driver hire's for any occasion and any organisation. We are continually updating our fleet so we can provide you with the most suitable bus for your occasion. We currently have the following bus's and trailers for hire.
We cater for conferences, weddings, conventions, corporate and government events, wineries, sports outings, school camps and many more occasions. To find out more about our buses for hire, view our fleet over at the Our Range Page. To get all your bus and trailer renting questions answered, see our FAQ page or contact us today or see the bookings page which has more information!
We would love to provide you with an all inclusive competitive quotation as quick as we can, so we ask that you please include the following information in your email so that we can get back to you ASAP. You are welcome to call us but we do prefer you send an email as then we have all the information available.
- Number of Passengers? - How many passengers (Including your driver) do you have?
- Extra Room? - Do you require more room for bags, equipment etc.? If so we can offer you a larger bus or provide a trailer, please specify?
- Appropriate Licence? - Do you have a driver with the appropriate licence? For a 12 seater a standard car licence is fine, but for anything above a 12 seater you will require a light rigid or higher. The driver must provide this licence for our records when the bus is collected from our depot. The minimum age for our insurance is 21 years old.
- Destination? - Where will you be travelling to? We require a rough itinerary so that we can be confident that we are supplying you with the right bus for your requirements. We also may be able to offer some handy tips relating to your destination or journey along the way. Please Note: For quotations and bookings that require an Allens driver, you are required to provide a detailed and accurate itinerary as our drivers are paid by the hour, depot to depot. We do not charge for additional km's, our quotations include unlimited km's.
- Collection and Return times? - Please provide both the time and date of the collection and drop off. It is important that we know the time you intend to collect and return the vehicle as this will effect your quotation. We also offer an after hours service for the drop off if you don't think you will be able to return the bus during business hours.
- Deposit - We do require a non-refundable deposit to secure your booking, to be paid by credit card via email or over the phone. (Deposit depends on booking price but usually $50 is fine).
- Contact Details - Please provide a contact name and mobile number for the booking, so that we can contact you with any information, updates or changes to the booking.
- Special Requirements - Any special requirements such as automatic transmission, wheel chair access etc.
- Anything Else? - Any other information you feel may be relevant.
- All our quotations include GST, unlimited km's and insurance!!
- All vehicles are fitted with an E-Tag for your convenience. We only charge for what tolls you use, plus a 10% processing fee (If you use the toll roads).
- Insurance excess is $3000 inc GST.
- The minimum age for our insurance is 21 years old.
- If you are driving a vehicle with 13 or more sears and travelling in excess of 100km's from the Allens Mini Bus Depot in Ringwood, you are required as per the legislation from the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) to complete a driver work diary form which can be purchased from Vic Roads (Allens Mini Bus Rental DO NOT require a copy of this completed form).
- Deposit is non-refundable.